One of the reasons I like watching anime so much is that the stories told are beyond fantastic, they tend to be on the next level of far-fetched. [C] is no exception.
Kimimaro Yoga, the anime’s protagonist, is in dire need of financial security. Unlike his classmates, he receives no income from his parents due to the fact that he was abandoned. He lives on his own, juggles two jobs, and school on a daily basis. At school, Kimimaro is easily overlooked with the exception of the girl he likes but has no time to pay attention to: Hanabi.
I have continuously rambled on about how much I have wanted to watch this anime but let me tell you, it’s nothing like what I had expected. One day, Kimimaro seems to find an escape from all of his money troubles in the form of a man who looks a lot like the Mad Hatter from Wonderland. Masakaki, from the Bank of Midas Commercial Division, has come to offer him a job as an entrepreneur, a job in which he would begin his own money managing business by obtaining prospects and a line of work. The only catch is that his financial future belongs to Midas Commercial Division from then on.
The way I am painting this picture, it might make seem straightforward, but like I mentioned before: this is not a story set in reality. The setting is quickly shifted a dimension called the Financial District, an RPG-like world where money is used as life points in giant monster battles and credit cards work like Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
The plot of this anime is as confusing as the international exchange rate and while I am still dazed by what I have watched I would still say everyone should give the series a shot. The art style is not particularly my favorite but the story seems to be worth a try. The effect this first episode has made upon me is spectacularly odd. I will never see an ATM the same way again though.
Episode 1: Complication
Company: Tatsunoko Productions
Run Time: 22:55
Watch on FUNimation: Here
-- Geo (sora_thekey) 24/7 geek! -- Follow me on Twitter: @sora_thekey
Originally posted on Anime Vice.com
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Archivo del blog
-
▼
2011
(8)
-
▼
mayo
(8)
- [Anime] Spring Impressions: Sket Dance Ep. 1
- [Anime] Spring Impressions: A Bridge to Starry Sky...
- [Anime] Spring Impressions: Battle Girls - Time Pa...
- Anime and Manga Quick Picks - 05/17/11 & 05/24/11
- Hosada's Wars: Summer Wars VS Digimon: Our War Game
- [Anime] Spring Impressions: Hanasaku Iroha Ep. 1
- [Anime] Spring Impressions: [C] The Money of Soul ...
- [Anime] Spring Impressions: Steins;Gate Ep. 1
-
▼
mayo
(8)



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario